[tlu] No Updates Available

Shouwei Li shouwei.li at icloud.com
Wed May 11 15:15:17 CEST 2016

Hi Maintainer,

I have a texlive with version 1.23 running on OSX 10.11.4. Every time when I run it to check whether some update packages available, I always got a information “No Updates Available”. I do feel this is an abnormal case, because I have a complete McTex installation, and it is nearly impossible to have no updates for all the packages for a long time.

I remembered I came across this problem long time before, and someone told me to create an empty file with specific name in some folder, then the problem gone. But I forgot the exact steps now.

Would you please do me a favour?

Many thanks!

Shouwei