[tlu] beta 1.26b1

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sun Jul 17 00:09:33 CEST 2016

> Le 16 juil. 2016 à 20:10, Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu> a écrit :
>
> I updated on El Capitan without problems using the beta. I like the
> new wording “Change Default TeXLive Version”; much clearer.

Works perfectly here on 10.12 (Sierra) Public Beta. (As does the rest of MacTeX, by the way, and no need to reinstall anything, MacTeX works out of the box after updating from El Capitan to Sierra.)

I just updated packages, I will be attempting to switch distributions in a couple of days but not right now.

About this switch: I, too, think "Change Default TeX Live Version" is much clearer than "Configure Distribution". I would have rather used "Year" or "Release" maybe, rather than "Version", but that is a very very very minor remark and I'm not even sure at all this is a good idea, "Version" is quite nice already.

Bruno