[tlu] new beta

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Fri Oct 9 16:56:56 CEST 2015

> Le 9 oct. 2015 à 15:53, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at me.com> a écrit :
>
> Your screenshots haven't been showing up for me. I've tried attaching one showing what it should look like.

That's odd. Maybe the accented characters (é and à) in the attachment name are causing problems? (This is the standard OS X name for screenshots in the French locale.)

In any case, no the panel I'm getting is completely different, with text

	Unable to find valid update server

	Either a network problem exists or the TeX Live
	version of the server does not match. If this problem
	persists on further attempts, you may need to try a
	different repository.

The original attachment is visible at

http://tug.org/mailman/private/tlu/2015-October/000207.html

(list password probably required), and otherwise I posted it to

http://servbox.legi.grenoble-inp.fr/file.php?h=R863550a20fa49d7a3db2846ad3db3d64

(link valid a month).

Bruno