[tlu] Installation Error

Paul Dirks pdirks22 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:16:32 CET 2015

To whom it may concern,

I successfully downloaded Mac-TeX-2014. However, when I attempted to
install the package, I received the following error message:

"The Installation Failed

The installer encountered an error the caused the installation to fail.
Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

Note, that I have Mac OS X Version 10.6.8, and that this error was
displayed after I had setup the installation destination and I had agreed
to the License. Do you know how I can fix this problem? Thank you for your
time and help.

Best regards,
Paul