[tlu] Yosemite workaround

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Fri Sep 26 19:44:23 CEST 2014

> Le 26 sept. 2014 à 19:35, Maxwell, Adam R <Adam.Maxwell at pnnl.gov> a écrit :
>
> Bruno, you did see this, right? Betas are supposed to work, whereas current source code should be expected to have problems since it's in a state of flux.

Actually I had b11 already on an external drive where I store software downloads, so that I can remember exactly what I installed. So I must have got it from the GitHub repository at some point, then forgotten.

The problem I reported was after compiling the current source code. That was a silly idea anyway!

Sorry for the trouble. That’s what comes with (attempting to) doing too many things at the same time: my brains calls it quit at times…

Bruno