[tlu] Yosemite workaround

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Fri Sep 26 12:26:57 CEST 2014

> Le 24 sept. 2014 à 18:50, Maxwell, Adam R <adam.maxwell at pnnl.gov> a écrit :
>
> To check out:
>
> 	• In Terminal: git clone https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility
>
> 	• in the source directory, run:
>
> 		git submodule init
> 		git submodule update
>
> 	  to pull the necessary submodules.
>
> 	• open TeX Live Utility.xcodeproj and set the scheme
>          to TeX Live Utility (Debug) or release, and build it
>
> 	• it should build in Xcode on 10.8 and later

This (the last step) seems to require an Apple ID which in turn seems to require joining the (non-free) Apple Developer Program. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but this was practically the first time I was trying to build in Xcode (i.e. not the usual configure/make sequence in Terminal) and I understand nothing about the Xcode interface.

So I’m just giving up. This (i.e. attempting to build TLU on my 10.10 machine, to see whether that changes things) was a silly idea anyway.

Bruno