[tlu] Should the Default Toolbar change?

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Tue Feb 18 19:24:09 CET 2014

> On Feb 18, 2014, at 8:56, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> Spent the good part of a week helping them out. :-(

I appreciate the time you and others put in helping people, but would really prefer that TLU related problems be handled on a list, preferably this one. Two reasons:

1) I get the feeling that I have no idea of the real scope of problems that users are having, and I don't like that. Problems and complaints are how we drive improvement.

2) if it's on a list, the information is there for all to see, and next time you can just send a link instead of rehashing things (or better, maybe the user will find the solution via searching)

Thanks,
Adam