[tlu] Sigh… happened again.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Sep 26 15:35:44 CEST 2013

Howdy,

It's a rare occurrence; which also makes it a pain to trace.

I don't know if this is relevant but I display the Log window below the Main window with the Main window active. There were several package updates today and I types Shift-Cmd-U to download and install them all. The sheet came down and I dismissed it by typing a Return. The window that required the password confirmation came up; I typed in my admin password and Return to start the process. Somewhere in that process the Main window lost focus so, after the download and install completed, I had to click it to re-activate it to quit.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)