[tlu] beta 1.13b7

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Fri Apr 26 07:09:36 CEST 2013

Le 22 avr. 2013 à 16:39, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> a écrit :

> On Apr 19, 2013, at 06:43 , Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at icloud.com> wrote:
>
>> Thinking more about it, this is probably just the shipped version of tlmgr which isn't recent enough, hence does not include the functionality required by TLU.
>
> Yep, I'm pretty sure that's the situation. I applied the patch, then updated and lost the feature :). If it doesn't show up in the next update, I'll check with Norbert.

Yesterday's updates (probably texlive.infra) brought tlmgr up-to-date:

tlmgr revision 30095 (2013-04-25 01:05:08 +0200)

But still not getting the feature today (see screenshot below). I increased the width of the Installed and Remote columns beforehand, to make sure the catalogue-version wouldn't be hidden.

Bruno