[tlu] TLU beta with fancy versioning

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Apr 17 22:37:45 CEST 2013

Hi Adam,

On Mi, 17 Apr 2013, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
> The versioning perfectly, thanks!

Since I made a few more changes in the output generation code,
please check carefully.

> Usermode looks interesting;
> I'll read the docs more carefully and think about how to support it.

It is very experimental, but at least on *my* computer works. I think
it will come in handy for some users, but probably not Mac Users,
since they normally can install anyway whatever they want.
It is more for unix multi-user machines where the users cannot update
change or install new packages in the system install.

Norbert