[tldoc] ODP: ODP: The TeXLive Guide 2019 - Polish translation

Zofia Walczak zofia.walczak at wmii.uni.lodz.pl
Sat Mar 30 11:42:14 CET 2019

Thank you Karl for explanation. I hope, I understand the way how it is produced.

Anyway, on my computer something  is going wrong, because of the warning

\RequirePackage[tex4ht]{hyperref}  \hyperlinkfileprefix{} during compilation.
I have to read tex4ht manual, may be I will know why.

Thank you once again for compiling Polish translation to html. I checked, your html file is ok, my is not (I added new pictures to texlive-common (2018)).

Thank you once again,

Zofia