[tldoc] ODP: The TeXLive Guide 2019 - Polish translation

Zofia Walczak zofia.walczak at wmii.uni.lodz.pl
Fri Mar 29 13:32:56 CET 2019

Hi Karl,

If after your compilation images came out, that's great. In my computer they didn't.

What does it mean "They refer to ./texlive-common/*.png"? Where it has to be? I'm using Windows.

When I open your attached html file I did not see pictures 😞

I will be grateful if you help me solve this problem. It makes me nervous 😞

Regards

Zofia