[tldoc] Typo in and question about some new strings

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 01:03:15 CET 2019

> > It may help to know that it replaces `Errors' for the output of the
> > stderr log window.
>
> Well, sorry but that doesn't help me: why does it replace what errors
> that appear in which circumstances? :)

I agree with you here Denis. I think Siep may have been referring to (take
or give a few lines) to

2284
<https://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/tlpkg/translations/es.po?revision=50551&view=markup#l2284>
msgid
"XeTeX and packages"
2285
<https://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/tlpkg/translations/es.po?revision=50551&view=markup#l2285>
msgstr
"XeTeX y paquetes"
2286
<https://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/tlpkg/translations/es.po?revision=50551&view=markup#l2286>
2287
<https://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/tlpkg/translations/es.po?revision=50551&view=markup#l2287>
#~
msgid "Errors"
2288
<https://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/tlpkg/translations/es.po?revision=50551&view=markup#l2288>
#~
msgstr "Errores"

In which the commented out msgid occurs.
But still, there would  be no way of knowing what this refers to.
So I agree with you here Denis.

Yes, going by the revision that pits it against whenever the commented out
occurrence firstly appeared, would probably take you there. But this is not
explicitly stated.