[tldoc] Please, for future reference, resize the images

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 21:47:17 CET 2019

The image in question is tlshell-macos. This is not a wallpaper, but a
screenshot!

I'm relying mostly by the pdf file than by html alone.

If I have to make some sort of corrections, it would be the former rather
than the latter upon which I rely upon. Since live4ht has to be run a few
times, is almost an inconvenience to go back and forth and see what the
html output is.

Of course, thanks goodness for the css file or else this would be a
work-in-progress

I don't know if it's reasonable to specify on the css file an img width
accordingly, rather than editing the html file, but that's what I did
anyway and is acceptable, or visually better - taking into account the
browser that is used for viewing that html file.