[tldoc] tl manual translations

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 15 08:36:39 CET 2019

Le 14/03/19 à 15h16, Karl Berry a écrit :

>     OK. How about `glossaries' features?
>
> Feels much too heavy to me.

OK. How about `acro's features? (Just a joke! :)

> Since the question does not go away, I changed the three occurrences of
> "TL" to \TL{} (with one small rewording), r50390.
>
>     But I'd like other French speaking people to check what I translated
>
> Cool. In that case, let me mention for the future/others that the
> revision of the archived version is in the first line of the archived
> file.

Nice but, AFAICS, not updated:

  ┌────
  │ http://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf-dist/doc/texlive/texlive-fr/texlive-fr.tex?view=markup&pathrev=47463
  └────

which was used for the official TL 2018, contains:

  ┌────
  │ Last update based on ../texlive-en/texlive-en.tex r37205
  └────

and r37205 was published May 5 21:36:33 2015 :(

I guess it is the responsibility of the translator to specify the
English version on which is based his current translation but this
should be mentioned somewhere as a warning :)
--
Denis