[tldoc] Updated Russian translation for tl utils

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 15 08:23:07 CET 2019

Hello,
** Karl Berry [2019-03-14 15:20:16 -0600]:

>     I send updated Russian translation for tl utils at March 8
>
> Sorry, I didn't, and don't, see it. It was not intentionally omitted.
> Can you please resend it to me?

Ok, attached to the message.

>     Should I wait till *.po files will be updated?
>
> The po files are updated every night. So if there are continuing
> problems with what is there now, please report. I had the impression
> Siep made all the changes deemed desirable. --best, karl.

Then something fishy is going on there. According to SVN WEB interface,
namely
https://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/tlpkg/translations/
some po files are not updated 9 days (the "author" is preining).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to fill the time alloted it.