[tldoc] Updated Russian translation for tl utils

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 14 08:24:20 CET 2019

Hello,

I send updated Russian translation for tl utils at March 8 but it wasn't
"installed" in trunk. At the same time we discussed on this ML about
some strings in 'install-tl-gui.tcl' and, for example, 'support tree'
was changed to 'Main tree' and some were decided not to translate.

Is there reason that new ru.po wasn't installed? Should I wait till *.po
files will be updated?

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Don't worry, nobody really LISTENS to lectures in MOSCOW, either! ...
FRENCH, HISTORY, ADVANCED CALCULUS, COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, BLACK