[tldoc] Italian translation revised

CarLaTeX carlatexlyx at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:59:38 CET 2018

Hi friends,

attached you find:

- my revision of the Italian documentation, I commented the "wrong" lines
(with %CMerr=sure mistake, %CMwarn=something that could be a mistake but
I'm not sure or something that doesn't sound well) and rewritten the
"correct" ones just after them

- the it.po (I clicked on "Needs work" for every sentence I modified, I
didn't test the last version of this file because I have some problems with
my TeX Live at the moment, I hope not due to these changes).

For any further clarification, do not hesitate to contact me.

Ciao!

Carla