[tldoc] Russian translation (texlive-ru)

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Mar 24 23:58:25 CET 2017

It seems to be an endless story.

Russian:
 Гербена Виерду...

Serbian:
 Гербен Вирда [Gerben Wierda]

In Dutch his first name is Хербен in both, Russian and Serbian.

Similarly, the name of Hans Hagen is correct in the Serbian
translation (Ханс Хахен) but the Russian translation looks wrong
(Ханс Хаген), at least if we prefer transcriptions.

As far as Dutch is concerned, at TUG-2005 I've seen that Gerben was on
the list of particpants but I didn't know him.  So I asked Hans Hagen
"Who is Гербен?  Hans pointed to him and said "This is Хербен".

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de