[tldoc] TeX Live doc updates?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 14 02:04:00 CEST 2013

    name collection-context
    shortdesc ConTeXt format
    into "ConTeXt with packages"

Ok, done.

    renaming "langeuro" into "langeuropean"

Ok, done.

    but it might be better to put them all at the end, not in the
    middle) and possibly applying some manual sorting to the rest of
    collections.

Sorry, I think "manual" sorting is a bad idea.  I also think deselecting
collections is a bad idea.  So if people get confused and decide not to
deselect anything, that's a good outcome as far as I'm concerned :).

Anyway, although I agree that the sort order could certainly be better,
I don't want to tinker with a new mechanism at this late date.

karl