[tldoc] final for 2012?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 4 20:09:27 CEST 2012

Regarding the manual -- I don't expect to make any further changes to
texlive-en.tex at this point.  I would like to build the final image by
this weekend.

Jjgod, please go ahead and commit your zh-cn PDF.

Petr, Jan sent me a draft texlive-cz.tex but said you were going to
check it over, so I haven't committed or processed it.  Is it ok?

Marco, are you there?  texlive-it is untouched since 2011.

Regarding the string translations (*.po), I don't have any easy way of
telling what is stale and how much, so please just update if you need
it.  I hope we won't need to tweak any more messages.

Thanks,
Karl