[tldoc] New translation for TL: Brazilian Portuguese (pt.po)

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:14:50 CET 2012

Hi Norbert,

> Thanks ... but ....  you made a *BIG*BIG* error, so it is unusable now!?!?!
>
> Did you do this by hand?

Really?! I used Poedit for the editing.

> Here you see that the
>        msgid
> is the English string, and that *should*not*be*changed!!!
> And the respective translation is in
>        msgstr

That's odd. My .po file is correct. I knew msgid is responsible for
mapping the correct translation.

Mine looks ok:

#: tlpkg/installer/install-menu-wizard.pl:253
#: tlpkg/installer/install-menu-perltk.pl:910
msgid "disk space required:"
msgstr "espaço em disco requerido:"

I really don't know what happened. I tested with my TeX Live and the
.po file worked like a charm. Maybe some of the data was scrubbed when
sent via mailing list?

In any case, I'm terribly sorry for causing this trouble. I swear it
worked on my machine. I've attached the very same .po I used, could
you diff it with the version you have?

Cheers,

Paulo