[tldoc] using the translations

Thiago de Melo tmelo.mat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:33:48 CET 2011

Hello Norbert, thanks for your attention.

1. I updated the .po file a little bit. So I am sending here the file
pt-br.po (renamed from pt_br.po later sent), according to the naming
used on the other .po files in the translations directory. So, please,
host the .po file for other users.

2. Well, about the use of the translations, I am using Fedora in
Portuguese (all my menus and items are in Portuguese) and I installed
texlive with complete scheme but only with 2 languages support, namely
Portuguese and English.

Should I remove the English language? (I guess that this would affect
the hyphenation!)

If you know how to proceed with this, please help me.

Regards and thanks again for your attention.

Thiago

--
Thiago de Melo