[tldoc] Slovak translation of sk.po

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 00:15:13 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 19:23, "RNDr. Ján Buša CSc." <jan.busa at tuke.sk> wrote:

> So I have not translated language strings
>
> Arabic
> Armenian
>
> because I need some context for it.
>
> Here I have two questions
>
> 1) should be here used capital letter?
>
> 2) is it here the name of the language (say
> Arabic = Arabic language = arabčina (in slovak))
>  or an attribute (as Arabic book = arabská kniha (in slovak),
>  but Arabic horse = arabský kôň (different end letter))

This is the list of languages under "Select language support" (I
translated that string into "Select language packages and hyphenation
patterns" since this enables hyphenation patterns + installs
additional packages like cs, csbulletin, cslatex, csplain, vlna, ...).

Translate that based on how you translated "Select language support".

Related to that: the list is not so horribly long, but in English it
is nicely sorted, while in other languages it is almost a random list
of languages which makes it a bit difficult to find some specific
language. Not that it matters much since many languages are under
"other" anyway ;) But at least that entry ("other") should be tha last
one. (No need to change it this year to prevent changing documentation
:) :) :)

Mojca