[tldoc] tl guide for 2010

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 14 02:11:00 CEST 2010

Dear TL translators,

1) there was a bug in the message extraction programs we just
   discovered.  You might want to check your translatable strings after
   tonight's build.

2) I've made the updates in the TeX Live Guide I know about for TL 2010.
   It is Master/texmf/doc/texlive/texlive-en/texlive-en.tex.
   So feel free to get started on the translation updates.  I expect
   you'll find errors or omissions as always :).

   I saved last year's Guide in .../archive/live-2009.tex, as usual.

   If any questions or troubles, let me know.

Thanks,
Karl