[tldoc] Updated and polished sr.po, tlmgrgui r18231

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed May 26 05:02:58 CEST 2010

On Di, 25 Mai 2010, Nikola Lečić wrote:
> Please commit this updated and polished install-tl/tlmgr sr.po:

Thanks, installed.

> (Btw, it would be nice to make "Don't know from where to restore
> backups" translatable.)

It is a tlmgr.pl warning text, not tlmgrgui, and those are not
translated by now. And since it is passed into tlmgrgui.pl via
a function it cannot be tricked to be translated in GUI.

Maybe at some point we will make also tlmgr commmand line translated,
but I am not sure.

Best wishes

Norbert