[tldoc] 2009 tldoc translation call

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Aug 29 02:22:14 CEST 2009

Hi Jjgod/Jinsong/Yue/Helin, Klaus, Manuel, Petr/Jon, Boris, Staszek,
and all,

Siep and I have updated the TeX Live documentation for 2009.
It's in the tree in Master/texmf/doc/texlive/texlive-en/
= http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf/doc/texlive/texlive-en/ on
the web.  It's time to update the translations.  As a deadline, let's
try for two weeks from today, ok?  I know EuroTeX is happening next
week, but I'm trying to be optimistic :).

The 2008 doc and style file is in the archive/ subdir there for your
diffing pleasure.

There are changes throughout, I'm afraid, though perhaps less than last
year.

Of course just let me know if questions or problems.  Or, most
importantly, if you won't be able to soon update the translation this
year.

I haven't updated the small top-level doc files yet.  I'll post again
when that is done.

Thanks,
Karl