[tldoc] windows-forbidden character in a filename in the TL SVN

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jun 22 17:44:48 CEST 2008

Hi Akira, Robin, Manuel,

    I cannot check out the Master of TL SVN because
    an asterisk is used in the following file:
    Master/texmf-doc/doc/english/FAQ-en/html/FAQ-inst-miktex*.html

    Please rename the file if possible.

I renamed it without the *.  (Didn't worry about broken links, figuring
there would be more updates to come anyway.)

Robin, can you fix it in your master one way or another?

Manuel, I wonder if we should add a little check to the end of place
for filenames having "strange" characters.

Thanks,