[tldoc] TeX Live Windows Installer

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Mon Oct 10 19:30:01 CEST 2005

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Hartmut Henkel wrote:

> just wondering about the Win installer situation 2005. The README says
> about the _live_ DVD, "Unfortunately, it does not contain a native
> installer for Windows ([7]more info)."

??? It seems that you've not received my last message (from the last
night)...

> This sounds like a rather bad situation.
>
> In contrast the 2004 live.pdf says in section 6, "..., happily, the
> _inst_ distribution once again has a native Windows installer named
> tlpmgui...".

Please check the *current* live.tex|pdf|html on p4
We do *have* the installer for both cd and dvd.

Just to reiterate for everyone, the current sources are always here:
http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf-doc/source/english/texlive-en/

And the current output here:
http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf-doc/doc/english/texlive-en/

Cheers,