[tldoc] live with Win32 updated

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Tue Oct 4 05:08:08 CEST 2005

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Karl Berry wrote:

>     (the source and pdf can be found on p4, not html, sorry).
>
> I updated it.

Thanks.

>     btw. can somebody tell me why we need pzdr, psyr and ecrm1000 for the
>     compilation?
>
> No idea, but those fonts better exist anyway ...

I can agree for pzdr and psyr, but cannot for ecrm1000. It seems to me
that using ec is somehow hardcoded into some file in latex/base/ and it is
really a bug in LaTeX! ecrm1000 is *never* used/needed in live.tex and if
someone can try running 3 times:
pdflatex '\nonstopmode\def\Status{1}\input live'
he can see that .pdf output is OK, regardless missing ecrm1000.tfm.
There is no any font substitution done (like with cm-super). Please
better try removing ecrm1000.tfm and run any smallest example using
lmodern.sty, and ignore the error while running latex.

Best,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl