[tldoc] frozen / final check

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Nov 24 16:13:10 CET 2004

All the TL documentation translations are now in the depot.  (Thanks
very much, translators.)

As far as I know, the only outstanding issue are the bzip2/gzip Windows
binaries.  Does anyone have anything else?

I am updating the images now, should be done in about an hour.  Please
test.

I think we should make no more changes unless they are really absolutely
necessary.  The time for cosmetic improvements is over.  I have turned
off the automatic updating of the various source files.

Let's plan to give the final image to Manfred tomorrow, barring disaster.

Thanks everyone.

karl