[tldoc] more cleanin doc

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Nov 20 15:37:30 CET 2004

    I've noticed that e.g. \path|/tmp| makes active links in .html files.
    For the Polish version is even worse: \dirname also makes
    active links in .html files. Crazy, should be ivestigated.

There is a hack at the end of my live4ht.cfg that undoes this.  The code
works in English and Russian, and fails (gets a TeX error about \egroup
when running tex4ht) in Czech and French.  Polish can cast the deciding
vote :).

I did not look deeply into the real cause, figured next year would be
soon enough.