[tldistro] tl'15 pretest releases

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat May 2 00:34:59 CEST 2015

Hello TeX distro folk -- for those who aren't already aware, we are
pretesting the TeX Live 2015 release now,
http://tug.org/texlive/pretest.html.  The only major infrastructure
change is in fmtutil (see note on that web page), which may or may not
affect your distros.

The pretest tarballs (and iso, not that I think anyone cares about that)
are at ftp://tug.org/texlive/Images/test/

If you have any patches to be considered upstream (and haven't already
sent them -- hi Norbert), now is the time.  Please let me know.

Likewise if there are any updates to the information on
http://tug.org/texlive/distro.html -- new maintainers, new web pages,
new distros, new perl/tk incantations, whatever.  All I can put on that
web page is what I'm told, so don't hesitate to send corrections.

Thanks,
Karl