[tldistro] dvips, e-ptex fixes on tl11 branch

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Oct 22 00:06:21 CEST 2011

    Do you plan to backport the fixes also to branch2010?

No.  I have no intention to ever work on branch2010 (or earlier) again.
I also have every intention of abandoning branch2011 after the 2012
release is made.  Sorry, but I just don't have time/energy/inclination
to handle more than one branch (it's already quite a drag to deal with).
If someone else wants to be responsible for older branches, that's fine
with me.