[tldistro] gmverb fallout in texlive 2010?

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 15:08:12 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 08:24:47PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Do, 21 Okt 2010, Edd Barrett wrote:
> > \usepackage{gmverb} seems to cause issues:
>
> I faintly remember that there was a bug in gmverb in the TL2010 DVD version,
> updating that package to what is in the tlnet distr at the moment
> should fix it.

Would that be the same as what is in svn? The version in svn
(http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf-dist/tex/latex/gmverb/) is
identical to the one in the package maintainers tarball and it seems the version
on CTAN is even older (0.91). gmutils has also not changed.

Can you repro this on your own system?

Cheers

--
Best Regards