[tldistro] Developer pre-release

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Apr 16 18:17:37 CEST 2008

On Mi, 16 Apr 2008, Edd Barrett wrote:
> Would it be possible to make a developer pre-release in the tarball
> format that has been previously discussed.

Please write a script that does exactely this. We (me as upstream and
the others) don't have time to work on this right now.

If you can come up with a good script doing the split that would be
nice.

> This can help us, the porters, minimise "port lag" when 2008 is released.

Don't ask me about Debian port lag, I have too much to do with upstream
by now ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert