[tlbuild] icu-65.1 in TL and -lpthread

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 23:57:41 CET 2020

On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 at 23:22, Karl Berry wrote:

>     It's probably not "them" making it easy or difficult to log in,
>
> It is "them" making a choice of what bug tracking system to use.
> E.g., they could just use github issues.

GitHub issues don't come anywhere close to the functionality offered
by Jira if one needs some non-trivial bug handling.
At the same time, Jira may not come anywhere close GitHub as far as
simplicity is concerned.
But you cannot have both (simplicity + tons of advanced features; even
if broken ones :).

But can't you say something similar for TeX Live?
Where did we put TeX Live's bug tracker? ;)