[tlbuild] icu-65.1 in TL and -lpthread

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sat Dec 14 01:48:54 CET 2019

Karl,

Sorry for the delay. I updated my copy of the build system and then built everything, even xindy, using Apple's latest system, Catalina. There were no compile problems and all tests were passed. I got 450 executables.

This isn't the end of the work, because in 2020 we will actually build on High Sierra. I'm going off for dinner. When I get back, I'll switch to High Sierra and try the same experiment. But I thought a little good news would be welcome.

Dick Koch
koch at uoregon.edu