[tlbuild] asy-2.58 build?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 14 23:36:21 CEST 2019

    np> Did I provide some asy binaries?

Based on the logs, it looks like you provided x86_64-linux and
i386-linux from Stretch for the most recent version. That asy
binary does not run on centos7 (usual shared lib pain), but such is life.

I think we did use Mojca's binaries for those at one point, and it's
fine with me to keep doing so, if they are fine. Right now it seems
https://build.contextgarden.net/#/grid seems to be reporting failure for
Solaris, but I can't get further than that right now.

So far I have only received new asy binaries only for aarch64-linux
(from Johannes) and x86_64-darwin (from Dick). Well, it won't be the end
of the world if the whole thing remains pending until next year.

Thanks,
Karl