[tlbuild] asymptote-2.56 in tl sources

John Bowman bowman at ualberta.ca
Thu Oct 10 00:41:44 CEST 2019

Hi Ken,
By the way, I'm not sure if --offscreen still works;
this is an experimental feature that I disabled by default some time ago
since it was causing issues on Nvidia cards
and I haven't tried it again since we upgraded to GLSL. If you don't have
freeglut, a much better option than
offscreen rendering is to use the new WebGL support (use the command line
option -fhtml). You won't even
need the glew library for that, just the glm header files.

-- John