[tlbuild] asy2.48

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:35:09 CET 2019

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 at 01:16, Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> wrote:

> Even with
>         --disable-gl
> I still get
> drawpath3.cc:11:23: fatal error: glm/glm.hpp: No such file or directory
>  #include <glm/glm.hpp>
>                        ^
>
> So I cannot build at all.
>
> John, could you please look into this mess and suggest a solution?

I totally agree that this should be fixed, so that glm would not be
required if gl is disabled, and that the configure phase would already
fail, rather than waiting for the build to fail.

I just wanted to mention that fetching the latest version from
https://github.com/g-truc/glm/tags, extracting it and moving the
folder glm-0.9.9.4/glm next to other sources (so that you end up with
utils/asymptote/glm with a bunch of hpp files in it) solved this
particular build issues. This part could easily be solved in a similar
way as gc is attached to the sources and extracted + built on the fly.
This library doesn't even require building it separately, including
the headers is enough.