[tlbuild] Missing includes for zlib when building woff2 (dvisvgm)

Martin Gieseking martin.gieseking at uos.de
Mon Mar 25 19:36:10 CET 2019

Hello Mojca,

> However this fails when building dvisvgm's built-in dependency woff2.
> When configuring dvisvgm itself the zlib is found and the flags seem
> to be there, but they don't seem to propagate all the way down to
> woff2.

I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly. Does woff2 require
zlib in your build environment? That would be strange because woff2 uses
the brotli compression library and doesn't rely on zlib. Actually, I
can't find any reference to zlib in the subset of the woff2 sources
bundled with dvisvgm. Could you send me a build log with the
corresponding error messages?

Best,
Martin