[tlbuild] wget-1.20.1 for tl19

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sun Jan 20 04:20:23 CET 2019

Karl,

I thought the TeX Live scripts were rewritten last year to use curl rather than wget on x86_64-darwin. Nevertheless, I downloaded the wget source and ran .configure, but configure reported at the end that it could not find pkg-config. I like to stick with the vanilla compile tools from Apple
as a way to avoid incompatibilities with the Mac folks who ultimately use our code.

Dick Koch