[tlbuild] FAIL: uptexdir/gkhuge.test

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 17:10:43 CEST 2018

Hi,

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 at 12:40, Hironobu Yamashita wrote:

> Sorry, the "strict test" for uptftopl (under uptexdir/) introduced in r48429
> should be the culprit for the failure.
> (The commit r48431 has nothing to do with it.)

I'm sorry, I should have worded it in a more appropriate / accurate
way. I only knew that r48418 was ok and that that any commit between
48419 and 48431 could have introduced the problem (I'm only building
it once per day at most, so intermediate builds were skipped).

> Please try
> $ uptftopl /path/to/uptexdir/tests/gkhugeng.tfm 1>gk1.txt 2>gk2.txt
> and send gk1.txt and gk2.txt.

$ cat gk1.txt
(COMMENT THIS IS A KANJI FORMAT FILE)

$ cat gk2.txt
Input file is in YOKO-kumi kanji tfm format.
The fifth byte of the input file exceeds 127!
Sorry, but I can't go on; are you sure this is a TFM?