[tlbuild] Test suite failing in mfluajit on NetBSD

Marc Baudoin babafou at babafou.eu.org
Sat Aug 4 09:30:20 CEST 2018

Hi again,

New problem now the C++ stuff has been taken care of, the test
suite is failing in mfluajitdir:

Work/texk/web2c/mfluajitdir/mfluajittraptest.log contains:

../mfluajit --progname=inimfluajit <$testdir/mftrap1.in >mftrapin.fot
+ ../mfluajit --progname=inimfluajit </usr/local/src/texlive/Work/texk/web2c/../../../texk/web2c/triptrap/mftrap1.in >mftrapin.fot
PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API (runtime code generation failed, restricted kernel?)
[1]   Segmentation fault      ../mfluajit --pr...

Any idea? It might also be related to my NetBSD 8 upgrade, I
don't have a 7 system left to test on it but I can set up a VM if
required.