[tlbuild] ICU build error on FreeBSD 11.1

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:08:28 CET 2018

Dear Nikola,

On 18 March 2018 at 18:58, Nikola Lečić wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 23:58:10 GMT Karl Berry wrote:
>
>> Nikola, can you shed any light? Have you had a chance to try compiling
>> the current sources? --thanks, karl.
>
> I committed r46816 several days ago and r47009 today. In my case
> (FreeBSD 10.0, clang-3.3) the source compiled without any problems.

Would you be willing to test 11.1 in case you have access to it? I'm
curious if it's just me doing something wrong on the machine or if
there's in fact a problem that could be solved without too much
hassle.

> I can investigate this a bit further, but my guess is that it's some
> kind of error (in the sense that Karl is right, and that nobody cared
> to remove that requirement since everything simply worked).

I would be grateful if you could do some checks, but it's certainly
not of vital importance. I just find it annoying to see so many failed
builds (but I don't actually use them at the moment).

Thank you,