[tlbuild] tl18 trials

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:39:10 CET 2018

On 21/02/2018 00:01, Karl Berry wrote:
> Hi everyone - there has been no shortage of changes in the TL sources in
> the past few weeks, but I think/hope things are converging. At least, I
> don't know of anything else myself that is still pending.

Naturally, this was the cue for a fresh bug report, with the result that
I have just applied a new patch upstream to xetex, and Akira has kindly
merged it to texlive SVN.

Therefore, rebuilding (at least xetex) when the opportunity arises would
be much appreciated, as would testing to ensure we haven't broken things
at the last minute. (In particular, any unexpected behavior in relation
to hyphenation/discretionaries would be a cause for concern.)

Thanks,

JK