[tlbuild] axodraw2 test failure on 32-bit Cygwin

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Tue Feb 13 08:26:56 CET 2018

Hi,

> Building from r46610, I'm getting an axodraw2 test failure on 32-bit
> Cygwin, but not on 64-bit Cygwin.  The test log is attached.  Please let
> me know if there is anything I can do to help track this down.

In the case of Visual Studio 2015, both of 32bit and
64bit versions generate the same test.ax2, and the
test fails. I attach test.diff (diff test.ax2-std test.ax2 >test.diff).

A test of files with real values is difficult.
I propose not to test axodraw2.

BTW, axohelp.exe contained in the package generates the same result
as my one, except for the EOL of \r\n. My one has EOL \n,
since I changed "w" ---> "wb".
Thus the test fails even if I use the binary given in
the package.

Thanks,
Akira