[tlbuild] icu-60.2 in TL

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 10:10:32 CET 2018

The build with MSYS2 fails with

Unpacking /tmp/texlive/source/Work/libs/icu/../../../libs/icu/icu-src/source/data/in/icudt60l.dat
and generating out/tmp/icudata.lst (list of  data files)

PATH=../lib:../stubdata:../tools/ctestfw:$PATH  ../bin/icupkg -d
./out/build/icudt60l --list -x \*
/tmp/texlive/source/Work/libs/icu/../../../libs/icu/icu-src/source/data/in/icudt60l.dat
-o out/tmp/icudata.lst

make[6]: *** [Makefile:493: out/tmp/icudata.lst] Error 127

The build with solaris fails as described in another email.

I need some testing of which oldest linux distribution is even capable
of compiling C++11.
Mac will also need some additional trickery and most likely dropping
compatibility for the really old systems.

Mojca