[tlbuild] Request for help compiling luatex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jun 17 15:31:33 CEST 2017

    that I have no clue where to find $HOME/.subversion/config. Or rather:
    I don't know what $HOME is for the buildbot user.

Sounds like ~ is /var/empty. Probably can't put anything there :0.

In cases where you control the machine, you can put the config file in
/etc/subversion/config.

If you can't change the home, and you don't control the machine, maybe
you should get the sources through rsync. Otherwise, the timestamp
problem will be a pain forever.

You could rsync the repo (tug.org::tldevrepo) if the up-to-hour delay in
updating tug.org::tldevsrc is a problem. -k